Friday, February 6, 2009

searching

While tending to Dorita was still looking for a job, I wanted to be a journalist but it was complicated, my friends told me I needed contacts, known famous people.
A friend and neighbor, the one of the “fourth d” (floor and apartment), told me that there was a presentation of a book in a bookstore in capital federal as I needed to be cleared, in addition to some air conditioning, I decided to go. My surprise when I saw it, the host of the cultural program that I liked, it seemed to be a woman one with good vibes.
I am a little shy but I thought that perhaps I could talk and ask to this woman if i could work with her.
After the routinary "good afternoon" i directly told her that i wanted to work with, be part of the program, i had studied a little television so… perhaps, there was some opportunity but I received an unexpected response: "Many kids are studying this, they spend sending mails, i´m sicked of them, you know what happens? here there is no work, one must go abroad,You did not think about leaving this country?”. This woman not only refused to employ me but also that was throwing to me of the country, what a big diva of afternoon cultural tv program…
this woman was smiling to others, she was so charming but inside “do not swell the balls to her please, she is tired…”.

No comments: